Cara Nak Sambung Video Guna HJsplit
What is HJ-Split?
HJSplit is a popular freeware program to split and recombine files. The program is available on Windows, Linux and a variety of other platforms.
Why should one want to split and recombine files? For instance, think of a file of 50 Mb, and try to send it to a friend, post it in a newsgroup or upload it to a Website or FTP server. It is usually easier to send/receive, upload/download smaller parts than handle the entire file in one go.
HJSplit can also be useful for backups. A file of e.g. 10 gigabytes in size can be split into smaller parts which then can be burned to CD's, DVDs, copied to USB sticks or uploaded to an online backup service.
HJSplit for Windows and Linux support file sizes of over 100 Gigabytes, MD5 checksums, file-compare, "run without install" and both editions are fully portable.
This tutorial will show you how to join the movie video file using HJ-Split sofware.
Now let’s proceed with the tutorial:
1. You need HJ-Split sofware. Download HJ-Split Here.
2. Create new folder and name it as VIDEO.
3. Copy all file that you want to join / combine into this folder. This files must be in format .001 .002 .003 .004 .005 and so on.
4. Please make sure your files is the same name. example : Bloggerkini.mkv.001 Bloggerkini.mkv.002
5. Open your HJsplit sofware. This software in WINRAR format, so you need to extract it first. Then click on HJsplit icon.
6. Click Join button.
7. Click Input File button.
8. Find your file (where you store your file). Then Click and Open .001 file.
9. Click Start button.
10. Wait until finish.
11. Click OK button and close all program.
12. Open your created VIDEO folder. Now your file finished and ready to play using your media player.
13. Simply double click the file and enjoy your video. You done!
If this tutorial help you, please leave your comment. Also if you want to learn the new update sofware from us, just subscribe us via email (subscribe button at the right side). Thanks for viewing.
Like this tutorial?